Thursday, December 15, 2005

poop...

Woke up with a sore throat this morning and feel like poop…. (can I say sh*t ah?) Actually not really, since I don’t remember being a poop in previous lives ( not that I believe in reincarnation, but just to mention it here so that I can write something).
Yesterday already started coughing but with phlegm buildup in my throat but thought that my home remedy of drinking coca cola will help fizz it away. Home remedy seem to work, in fact it worked so well that instead of phlegm, I ended up with sore and dry throat.
So move on to next strategy, drink water. Even mau tidur also drink water. But the thing about sore throat is, after 10 mins, the dryness comes back. (hmmm dry ness sounds something like a ‘women-monthly-plumbing-drip-drip’ pad commercial in tv. Yucks!) .
so now in bed and my throat is dry…. The thing about gravity is that once you are in a horizontal position, gravity seems to go on turbo boost and it is extremely hard to go back to a vertical position.
So here’s the dilemma ….
drink or not…
drink or not…
drink or not…
drink or not…
drink or not…
drink or not…

aiyah F it lah, drink lah and go back to bed. Still cannot sleep. Turn here, turn there, turn here, turn there, scratch a bit here… still no sleep
Screw it lah, 10 mins later, as if clock work, now need to pee pulak, and my throat is starting to dry
So now another dilemma…
drink or not…
pee or not…
drink or not…
pee or not…
drink or not…
pee ot not
drink or not…
drink or not…
drink or not…

and we all know what happen.
So the vicious cycle went on the whole night and now that I think about it, probably the thing that I say about feeling like poop does have some truth in it. Probably all the water I drank last night diluted my internal organs into one huge mass of blob….

Foot note:
Can a person drink so much that when he/she farts, he/she’ll fart pee? And while we are on that subject, I wonder if a person can fart and burp simultaneously?
Darn…. Looks like another sleepless night again thinking about these world crisis type issue….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home